De donde vienen......

miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

No news it's not necessary good news

They say that when you don't have news about something or someone it's a good thing, but I just confirm that it isn't true.

I was expecting news of a job posting I was contending for, but I just read that the vacancy has been close, I guess it's cause by the world crisis. But still I'm going to call them to hear the complete news by the voice of the person in charge and to be present, because as they also say you have to be there if you want them to have you in mind for any future, that to be chaste I hope the future isn't that far, because I really want to move on with my professional life.

In more news I just really can't stop thinking about somebody and I don't really know why.... I guess this too shall pass just like he came.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ashhh!!! Ay si soy bilingue y que!!! Los que no me entiendan su problema, mmm no me simpatizas ... definitivo!!!

No-Nada dijo...

Jajajaja, no no también sé francés y argentino jajaja, es que ví mi mapita recién anexado y pues hay que hacer que los amables lectores que dice el mapa que entra puedan leer algo de mi blog. Jajajaja.
Además yo sé que tu entiendes eso es lo importante.... Tu si me simpatizas por cierto